Saturday, September 3, 2011

Summer Musings

Our first swarm from one of our hives...
Summer In Colorado
...these are beautiful days to enjoy a tree house and read a book, gaze out and imagine far away places...here is the puzzle- how many fairies do you spy on the magic tree house?
Mailboxes are a fascination...this one I painted and have tended the surrounding garden for years...what does your mailbox look like?

A permaculture, veggie garden, completely organic and non-gmo, where the children find "jeweled delights" to pick and often pop into mouths to enjoy an instant tasty delight...


One of our bees working in the summer sun, enjoying one of my heirloom sunflowers...I soooo enjoy the hues of the petals often stopping to examine every detail, getting lost in the thought of such romance until I hear, "WHERE'S MAMA?" and then I snap back into my reality zone...
One of God's angels sent my way...
Oh look what I came upon while wandering the gardens...a fairy garden where the fairies delight each day and night...
Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble, my witches brew for dinner tonight...
A children's garden kitchen...is that a fairy I spy?...
One of our hives complete with bearding...the arthropod inhabitats much too warm thus utilizing aircondition instructions from fathernature...

AND last but not least, where do Coloradans go to keep cool in high ninety-degree weather? We trek to the rink for ice time mojo...where else?...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment